Tufin as a Service is a consumption-based, pay-per-use services model that enables MSSPs to offer a higher level of security services to customers without adding additional staff.
Tufin as a Service for MSSPs
Tufin as a Service enables MSSPs to offer a higher level of security services to customers without adding additional staff through a unique blend of capabilities that specifically address your customers operational challenges with maximum flexibility.
Tufin as a Service includes:
- Consumption-based pay-per-use model
- Native multi-tenancy solution
- Intuitive, MSSP dashboard provides full visibility of usage and costs for easy administration
- Premium level support and GTM assistance
- Free online training designed specifically for MSSPs
- White label reports to share with your customers
Why work with Tufin?
- Proven, industry-leader in network security policy orchestration for enterprise cybersecurity
- Scalable, distributed architecture with support for the widest range of firewalls, routers and devices
- Reduce manual efforts associated with managing your customers heterogeneous firewall environment
- Market-leading automation that includes firewall cleanup and risk analysis
What can you do differently with Tufin as a Service?
Firewall cleanup: reduce the attack surface and decrease risk
- Unused rules and objects
- Shadowed rules
- Risky rules
- Rule and server decommissioning
Firewall and policy optimization: provide greater efficiency and improved performance
- Set rule order by frequency used (most used rules on top)
- Tighten security on rules and policies
- Automated rule and object provisioning
Compliance: track and report on internal and external mandates
- Set base compliance
- PCI, SOX, NERC CIP, GDPR, HIPAA, etc.
- Automated documentation for change tracking
Rule recertification: set automatic recertification workflows
- Set a date for rules to be recertified to meet compliance
Network segmentation: isolate critical assets from threats
- Segment the network with a zone to zone matrix
- Isolate critical assets to protect against known and unknown vulnerabilities
- Easily troubleshoot connectivity