Tufin is looking for an exceptional development group manager to lead the development of its emerging product SecureCloud, a SaaS product running on a public cloud infrastructure - a centric product in Tufin’s cloud strategy.
As Tufin’s ScureCloud Group manager, you will be in charge of designing, developing and maintaining Tufin’s SaaS product SecureCloud product.
You will lead several development teams who are responsible for building, monitoring, deploying and owning the production of SecureCloud product.
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- Cutting edge technologies
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere, and opportunities for career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2022 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Leading, mentoring and hiring development teams.
- Owning production environment which include developing, monitoring, maintaining and deploying SaaS application used by large enterprises.
- Working and interacting directly with customers as well as the product team to understand our customers’ needs and pain-points in-order to plan and build an agile and cutting edge solution.
- Being part of RnD and work with other group managers to deliver content on time and integrate our suites of products
- Experienced manager - At least 5 years in leading and managing development teams in RnD.
- Experience in SaaS - At least 3 years working in a product delivered as SaaS
- Experience leading full stack teams - Managing both UI and Back-End engineers.
- Technologist - Experience in new development architecture and technologies
- Trustworthy and enjoyable to work with
Nice to have knowledge and experience:
- Experience in Java/Kotlin
- Experience in deployment in cloud environment using deployment tools - Terraform/GitOps
- Experience working with K8s clusters
- Network security background