Tufin is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration for enterprise cybersecurity. More than half of the top 50 companies in the Forbes Global 2000 turn to Tufin to simplify management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. Its network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance. Tufin serves over 2,000 customers spanning all industries and geographies; its products and technologies are patent-protected in the U.S. and other countries. Find out more at www.tufin.com.
As the Renewals Business Analyst, you will work with the Director of Services Operations to become the inside point of contact for all data analysis and reporting related to renewals.
- Prepare biweekly forecast information for the VP of Sales Ops and Regional Managers in connection with biweekly forecast calls by region.
- Provide support to the VP of Services and Director of Services Operations by monitoring, tracking information and summarizing results of the biweekly forecast as well as ad hoc reviews.
- Prepare reports of renewal results against quotas region, sub-region and renewal manager.
- Assist in the development of annual renewal quotas for all levels of the Renewals and Sales teams.
- Provide continuous feedback to management on both successes and challenges of the business
- Function as change agent across organizations, reinforcing and advocating “better together” principles
- Working knowledge of renewals, renewals programs, nurture programs, loyalty programs and the mechanics that support revenue growth from existing customers
- Experience with SFDC or similar CRM platform
- Experience with Excel with a focus on data analysis with Pivot Tables, Formulas, etc.
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement
- Team Player: Enjoys sharing credit for collaborative efforts