We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
As QA engineer in Tufin, you will highly involved in the development process, starting from the requirement gathering, prioritization, and documentation.
You will start testing the features from its very early stage and will be able affect its feature quality, insuring that the code is always shippable.
QA engineers are required to work with ‘first line’ network devices while constantly maintaining knowledge along with newest technology changes.
- Be focal point of the features within your R&D team.
- Build and configure complex virtual/physical environments.
- Investigate, analyze and find the root causes for the software failures.
- Design, write and run test plans for new features.
- Maintain and research network security devices.
- Build and execute automation test cases and test suites.
- Work closely with our Product Owners to impact feature’s design.
- Deep knowledge and experience with different firewalls/routers configuration (Palo Alto/Check Point/Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet)
- Networking knowledge
- Web based application experience
- Good communication skills and teamwork capabilities
- Passion for quality assurance of end-user applications
- Experience in QA work involving complex distributed systems
- Experienced working with Amazon AWS or Azure
- Experienced with automation tests (JSystem & Gauge)
- Knowledge about SQL queries