We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
Tufin is looking to hire a talented Automation Lead to join our QA group.
As a company that puts quality forefront, you will lead, build and create infrastructure for our complex multi service application.
We are looking for a leader with strong development background, great collaboration and communication skills and technical background in the software and automation domain.
Our innovative technologies includes: Microservices architecture, Java, Kotlin, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc. - our working environment is very dynamic and encourages constant learning.
Roles and responsibilities:
Leading the effort to extend existing frameworks. These frameworks allow us to perform end-to-end testing in multi-component environments.
Working closely with the quality engineers to design and develop a reusable architecture for the test automation.
A technical lead, including training and mentoring the Quality Engineers in the Scrum teams, designing ,implementing and reviewing complex code.
Own the Automation CI/CD tools and processes in the teams you work with.
- Degree (MSc or BSc) in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- Minimum 5 Years of automation experience on web applications using JAVA
- Minimum 2 Years experience in developing automation infrastructure using REST API, Selenium, databases.
- High technical skills, deep knowledge in automation best practices
- Deep understanding in software design patterns and best practices
- Experience in planning, tests writing, and tests methodologies
- Experience in CI/CD disciplines and automation tools
- Strong mentoring skills
- Team player
- Have a positive attitude with a passion to win
- Experience in Kotlin
- Experience in working with Cloud solutions
- Experience in working with Container solutions like (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Scripting skills (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Groovy)
- Experience with GraphQL