We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
Tufin®, the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration, allows enterprises to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance.
You'll be part of our Security and Compliance group - you'll be required to work independently and as part of an Agile team, in order to design, implement and maintain Network Security orchestration software solutions using: Microservices, Spring Boot, Java, Kotlin, MongoDB, Cassandra, and more. You will use Reactive programming, a Docker based infrastructure and Kubernetes.
We are looking for talented, dedicated, excellent team players to join and be a part of a leading team - join us!
- Java (or any other JVM language) experience of at least 2 years - Must
- In depth experience with high level software architecture and feature design - Must
- Willing to code in Kotlin
- Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently & as part of a team
Nice to have skills
- Experience Spring frameworks
- Willing to learn Front End technologies like: Angular, Apollo
- Experience with Reactive programming,
- Experience with NoSql Databases
- Experience with Kotlin and Kubernetes.
- Experience with networking and security software solutions
- BSc. in Computer Science