Tufin is taking its platform to the next level - and we're looking for a DevOps Engineer!
We're planning the next phase of our product suite taking advantage of cutting-edge technologies such as: Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker etc. As a member in our DevOps group, you'll design and implement our DevOps solution, distributed metrics collection, distributed logs aggregation and tracing, automated deployment, and more.
As a DevOps Engineer at Tufin, your work will have a direct impact on development processes across the entire R&D organization, optimize development workflows and enable enhanced customer engagement.
We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
- BSc. Computer Science from leading universities
- Kubernetes experience
- Write in Go/golan language .
- DB maintenance at least one of the following : Postgres, MongoDB , Cassandra , Neo4j, Nats . - Important Advantage
- ELK , Grafana , Prometheus , Loki, loging and monitoring tools - - Important Advantage
- Experience with CI/CD automation platforms (Jenkins / TeamCity / Codefresh / CircleCI)
- Experience with version control systems (Github / GitLab / Bitbucket)
- Experience with a cloud service (GCP / AWS)
- Monitoring Logging tools.