We are inviting you to Join Tufin and enjoy:
- A people centric culture, an open atmosphere and opportunities to career growth
- Great Mentors – company culture of knowledge sharing where you will learn from leading tech experts
- Opportunity to make a difference – whatever your passion, your inspiration is welcome.
- Business stability – in 2021 Tufin celebrates 16 years of activity, Tufin is a public company listed on NYSE and with over 2,000 worldwide customers.
- Being a part of the Cyber Security industry – Cyber security is hot!
Tufin is taking its automation platform to the next level - and we’re looking for DevOps CI Engineer!
We are looking for a strong DevOps CI developer to develop our CI platform.
As a DevOps CI engineer at Tufin, your work will have a direct impact on development processes across the entire R&D organization.
You will take a leading part in designing and implementing our development automation infrastructure, includes automatic configuration management, build pipeline, automatic provisioning and deployment.
- Deep experience with CI/CD methodologies –at least 3 years
- Scripting and development skills – at least 3 years
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with "configuration as a code"
- Hands on experience with Jenkins, Git, build and package management such as gradle/maven/npm
- Passionate about new technologies.
Nice to have knowledge and experience
- Experience with source control and merge flows
- Knowledgeable with the development and release process of an on-prem products.
- Experience with monitoring distributed systems and virtualization.
- Experience with Groovy and shared liberties.