Tufin is seeking an innovative UI/UX designer to join our UX team and help us create great user experience in a complex product. We’re looking for a passionate, well-rounded, and extremely talented UX/UI Designer to join our UX team, developing new features and products.
This person will help shape Tufin products to life through relevant, beautiful, and engaging experiences.
In this job you will:
- work in an agile environment in a small, cross-functional team
- Translate product requirements to a coherent and consistent user experience
- Execute on all phases of the design process—from wireframing concepts and creating pixel-perfect visuals to final hand-off to engineering
- Articulate visual and UX choices in front of stakeholders
You can fit right in if you are:
- Analytical and technically literate
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 3+ years experience in UI/UX design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, wireframing and prototyping tools
- Great understanding of responsive design
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A portfolio must be submitted along with CV
- A suitable portfolio should show your skills. Experience in data visualizations - an advantage.
- Present a track record of impressive visual interface design that went live online
- Please specify level of contribution for each item and include info about the process