We are looking for a detail-oriented, organized and data-driven individual to join the Tufin Marketing team as a Marketing Operations Specialist. This individual will ensure the accuracy and ongoing cleanliness of Tufin marketing database and will play an instrumental role in building up-to-date, comprehensive contact records for our customers and prospects operations. This individual will sit at the intersection of data management and marketing program operations to enable successful marketing programs across the database. This may include but not limited to: email deployment within Marketo, list segmentation, data enrichment, data hygiene, landing page creation and any other needs associated with program operations.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will also assist in email list segmentation and sends of email marketing campaigns. Help to collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns to assess what is performing best and provide recommendations for optimizing future campaigns.
This role will work with the teams to understand key data integrations to ensure compliance and accuracy in data quality. They will be responsible for assuring quality and trust in the data and maintaining consistent use of data resources across the organization
Helping to ensure the delivery of successful automated marketing programs that support the strategic goals and initiatives of marketing department. This includes any or all of the following: deduplication, contact data verification, list import standardization, categorization and data cleansing and ensuring proper lead source and campaign attribution.
- Use Marketo to deploy email campaigns, use A/B testing to optimized open rates and report on results
- Perform critical data management operational tasks including: list uploads and segmentation, lead management, target account management, database organization, duplicate data management using tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Zoominfo
- Monitor "out of office replies" and responses from marketing campaign email sends
- Follow strict data entry policies and procedures to maintain the integrity of our CRM
- Work closely with all marketing operations to help with data updates to maintain database health - ensure data cleanliness & completeness.
- Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our prospect, and lead database.
- Manage and provide ongoing metrics around the database (e.g. contacts added, etc.)
- Support Digital Marketing and Marketing Operations team as needed
Location: Boston, MA
- BA/BS degree
- Marketo and Salesforce experience required
- Strong attention to detail and a strong interest in systems and analytics as they relate to sales and marketing initiatives
- Strong Excel skills required (pivot tables, Vlookups)
- Prior experience working B2B is a bonus
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- HTML skills a plus