The Channel Manager will be a hands-on role centered on developing existing key partner relationships and proactively identifying and recruiting new partners in the region
The Channel Manager will develop and execute the business plan for partners in the region and grow revenue by driving channel programs assisting partners in closing business and closing business they uncover on their own.
The Channel Manager will need a strong channel and sales background, experience in the Security Software market would be a major advantage.
The Channel Manager will report to Regional Director, South West Europe located in France
Areas of Responsibilities:
- The ability to meet and execute partner enablement plans, educate and drive sales and pre-sales partner resource
- Skilled at meeting and presenting Tufin’s value to potential customers and partners and sell relationship to C Level Executives both within a partner and at an end user account
- Understand Partners Strengths and weakness
- Recruit, drive, develop and enable channel partners of all types
- Craft and drive success against an agreed business plan with each partner
- Regularly attend End User sales appointments with Channel Partners
- Build a strong pipeline based on existing customers and new business creation
- Provide regular pipeline updates and lead generation activity reports
- Provide sales/marketing campaign support to reseller
- At least 5 years in channel development/management in the software industry, with experience in the IT-security sector.
- Native Italian and fluent in English, other languages a plus
- Experience selling high-end Enterprise solutions in a multicultural environment (Greece, Turkey, Israel, English Speaking Africa and South Africa)
- Must be experienced in working with a variety of sizes of resellers, from small boutique specialists to global systems integrators.
- Result oriented and action driven
- Ability to work autonomously and in virtual teams
- Willing and able to travel throughout the region – 70%
Your personal data will be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice, available at https://www.tufin.com/job-candidates-privacy-notice